Monday 7 October 2013

BTS: Clozette Make-Up Tutorials Video (OND 2013)

Here are some of the snapshots of BTS: Clozette Make-Up Tutorials (OND 2013) filmed at end of September. 

BTS With Putri Kansil from Indonesia

Featured in these tutorials are various bloggers, makeup artist and celebrities from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.  Accompanied with me were Jonovan and CK (for different days) who assisted me as camera assistant.

A total of 15-videos had to be produced within 5 days of filming day and 1 month of video editing work to launch out to the public via YouTube. (**Currently, we are still editing the videos)




 BTS Pictures of Singapore Bloggers (Courtesy of Jonovan Tan)

From the BTS pictures, you would have notice the stadium light kind of fixture. The KINO FLO DIVA LITE produces light intensity that fills daytime light in door. Adding-on are also the parachute-like diffuser over the Dive Lite, which gives a soft fill unto my subject's face. This hides any unwanted attention from their face. I compromise the light by setting the white balance to 4200K on the 5D Mark 3 to give a off-white feel for the overall video. To rig it up, I added  GB-2 GearBox Video Cage from P&C , which allows me to add on with a follow-focus should my subject move out of focus.

For audio, I connected the Sennheiser G3  with Tascam DR-40 Handheld Recorder with the output patch unto the 5D Mark3 mic/input and monitor through the camera headphone/output source.

 32" TV for client to preview

I also used a 32" TV to allow my clients to view the Live Feed from the camera. 

If you have any other ideas you think I can explore, do drop me your comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment